What’s all this about then?
Prediction Corner is an interactive game where players predict the scores and scorers of Newcastle United games. You win points for a number of different things (see exact details below) and throughout the season we will award prizes to the top players.
And here’s how the points work:
Predict the correct OUTCOME (i.e. win, lose, draw) and receive 1 point
Predict the first Newcastle United SCORER (i.e. Emre) and receive 2 points
Predict the correct SCORE (i.e. Mackems 1 – 4 Toon) and receive 3 points
The winner will not only have bragging rights but will also receive a free gift at the end of the season. There will also be runner-up prizes and prizes randomly throughout the season. Open to ToonArmyUSA members only. Not a member? Click here
Rules & Points:
1. Predict the correct OUTCOME (i.e. win, lose, draw) and receive 1 point.
2. Predict the first Newcastle United SCORER (i.e. Emre) and receive 2 points.
3. Predict the correct SCORE (i.e. Mackems 1 – 4 Toon) and receive 3 points.
4. If you miss the deadline for a prediction, you will automatically receive a 0-0 scoreline and “no scorer” for that game.
5. Miss 1 months of predicitions in a row and you’ll be disqualified.
6. You are predicting the first Newcastle United player to score, this may not necessarily be the first goal scorer of the game.
7. If you predict “no scorer” and you are correct then you’ll receive 2 points.
8. If you predicted during the InterToto Cup games, your points will be added on at the end of the season.
9. In the instance where there is controversy over a scoreline or scorer – the Premier League (http://www.premierleague.com) results are final.
10. In the event of extra time, predict the outcome after 120 minutes (i.e. at the end of extra-time) not after 90 minutes.
11. The outcome of penalities does not affect the scoring.
12. If you win two months in a row, you will only receive a prize for the first month.
13. There is a maximum of three prizes per player, per season.
14. Only one prize per household.